The program aspires to prepare physicians with the knowledge, clinical and research competencies to provide health services that enhance community health locally and regionally.
- Graduating professional and distinguished doctors equipped with research skills.
- Teaching students leadership and effective communication skills.
- Teaching students teamwork and continuous self-learning skills
- Improving the quality of health services and community partnership regionally.
- Encouraging medical scientific research.