1. Scientifically approach to medical practice: graduates can integrate basic, clinical,
behavioural and social science efficiently in clinical practice.
2. Patient-centered practitioner: establishes and maintains essential clinical and
interpersonal skills to demonstrate proficient assessment and delivery of patient-centred
care and management.
3. Community-oriented practitioner: practices and understands the Saudi healthcare
system and the application of health promotion and advocacy roles for the benefit and
wellbeing of individual patients, communities, and populations.
4. Effective communicator: effectively communicates with patients, their families,
colleagues and the other members of the healthcare team.
5. Professional practitioner: Fulfilling the highest standards of ethical and professional
behaviour in all aspects of health practice.
6. Scholar practitioner: contribute to the scientific research and take responsibility for
extended life learning and professional development.