- Taking a Scientific Approach to Medical Practice:
Apply basic, clinical, behavioral, and social sciences in clinical practice.
- Giving priority to the patient:
Master clinical skills to provide outstanding health care to patients.
- Interested in community health issues:
Practices and understands the Saudi healthcare system and applies the roles of health promotion and awareness for the benefit of the health and well-being of community members
- Have effective communication:
Communicates effectively with patients and their families and practice collaborative care by working in partnership with a team of health practitioners
- Ensure continuous personal and professional development:
Practice self-learning and lifelong research.
- Adheres to the highest standards of ethical and professional behavior in all aspects of health practice and takes responsibility